Stamford juvenile crime defense attorney Joseph J. Colarusso fights for the rights of young people charged with criminal offenses in Connecticut and New York City. Contact the law firm online at 203-977-2415 or 203-325-2200.
Put A Juvenile Offenses Attorney On Your Side
Attorney Joseph J. Colarusso defends young people against criminal charges including:
- DUI/DWI and zero tolerance for underaged drinking (under 21) : A driver under 21 years old who has a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .02 or above will be charged with a DUI/DWI. In Connecticut, they will face harsher Department of Motor Vehicles penalties than an adult driver with a BAC of .08 and above. Let criminal defense lawyer Joseph Colarusso examine the facts before you plead to a first offense and take on serious consequences.
- Sex crimes: The firm provides tactical defense for people charged with rape, date rape, sexual assault, child abuse, child molestation, indecent exposure and lewdness.
- Violent crimes: Attorney Colarusso defends youth who have been charged with assault, battery, murder, homicide and manslaughter.
- Drug offenses: Young people are primary victims of the “war on drugs.” Get a strong defense against drug charges from juvenile law attorney Joseph Colarusso.
- Theft: Shoplifting, theft or possession of stolen property charges. We can help you get past a mistake and get your future back on track.
- Vandalism: The law firm provides defense for youth who have been charged with vandalism or the destruction of property of another person.
- Traffic violations: Speeding, moving violations, insurance violations — you need experienced legal counsel to help you maintain your license.
- Federal crimes/RICO Act: Weapons trafficking and gang-related activities are now subject to federal charges of being “terrorist activities,” upping your exposure to long prison sentences. You need a knowledgeable, experienced, dedicated Connecticut juvenile defense lawyer to bring every defensive strategy to the table.
If you have been arrested, call our 24-hour emergency number: 203-325-2200. A live operator will answer day or night, and attorney Colarusso will return your call right away.
Aggressively Defending The Rights Of The Accused
A former criminal prosecutor with over 25 years of trial experience, Joseph Colarusso devotes 100 percent of his practice to defending the rights of the accused. He provides effective, aggressive courtroom defense for juveniles facing a trial in either juvenile or adult court. His goal: to get you the best result possible for your case.
With offices in White Plains and Stamford, juvenile law attorney Joseph Colarusso serves clients throughout Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford and Litchfield counties in Connecticut. In New York, he represents clients throughout Westchester County. Contact the law firm online at 203-977-2415 or 203-325-2200 to schedule a free initial consultation.